JOHN TOKI ART OPENING FRIDAY JUNE 10th

ART CARD BY ALAN CHIN
The show is set up and you are invited to take a peek. Click on the CALENDAR tab above and find the times the Firehouse Art Collective gallery North is open. Also find out about our events, classes and workshop there.


We are so excited and grateful to be hosting this amazing event. It's so rare that a man is honored in his time while still fully active in mentoring, building community through the arts and being an inspiring friend.


"During the 20 years that I have known John, he has been been a great friend and an encouraging mentor.  I travel from Menlo Park to Berkeley for my supplies and always leave with more enhanced creative ideas after talking with John or showing him my new work.  He is generous with his great knowledge and kind and insightful in his critiques.
My congratulations to him and my thanks for including me in the list of John's friends."
Alfred P. Spivack, MD, Ceramic/Glass Artist and
Clinical Professor of Medicine/Cardiology (Emeritus) Stanford Medical School


We still have openings for your food and beverage donations, please go to http://johntoki.blogspot.com/ and let us know what you can bring commenting in the food post on the home page.
You can also call Julia Lazar 510 593 0733 for more information.